A nice trip in the 82 to Spokane

News, rants, and raves.
Halden
Isuzu vehicle(s): 83 Dsl LS Long Bed 4x4, 82 Dsl 2wd Short Bed 5 spd

A nice trip in the 82 to Spokane

Post by Halden »

I took a nice little trip this weekend to Spokane. I flat towed my 82 to work to be able to leave directly from Enumclaw Friday evening. The little truck did great all the way to Spokane and Back. I got about 40MPG on the way home and a little less on the trip out there.

I took US2 home and can gladly say I didn't ever have to drop below 4th at 60 on the steepest grades

While in Spokane I had the chance to meet two other enthusiasts. Forum member "BravoDrew" and his girl friend. We met in front of the Spokane courthouse and had a good visit. After a while we decided to caravan over to the South Hill (I think?) neighborhood where they were kind enough to treat me to lunch at a local restaurant.

If you ever log back on here ImLuvinIt, this truck has been treating me very well and I plan to take it on some longer trips soon!
Attachments
Scenic View point West of Banks Lake
Scenic View point West of Banks Lake
Scenic View point west of Banks Lake
Scenic View point west of Banks Lake
With BravoDrew in front of Spokane Courthouse
With BravoDrew in front of Spokane Courthouse
It's not pronounced "Ih-soo-zoo", it's pronounced "It-screws-you"
83 LS Long Box Dsl 4x4
82 Short Box Dsl 5 spd
64 Chevy C20 w/ 283 & 4 speed.
05 Sonata with a standard
puttputtinpup

Re: A nice trip in the 82 to Spokane

Post by puttputtinpup »

Awesome!
arrowmntdiesel

Re: A nice trip in the 82 to Spokane

Post by arrowmntdiesel »

There is just something very relaxing about a road trip in a Pup! Very Nice Halden. Thanks for sharing. I certainly am looking forward to my next road trip.

Mark
AAS degree Diesel Technology 2014, 10 yrs Isuzu Pup diesels. Owner: Arrow-Mountain Diesel services & Arrow-Mnt Windows, Medford, OR. Love God! One Marriage-One Wife, 2 awesome young ladies as my kids. Happily Married for 25+ years. One Blessed Man!