No Diesel from tank to Fuel Filter

The place to discuss problems and routine maintenance questions and tips. This is for topics that are specifically diesel-related.
DurannmanS15DSL
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1984 GMC S15

Re: No Diesel from tank to Fuel Filter

Post by DurannmanS15DSL »

So i cleaned and double checked the rocker arms i couldn't see or notice any cracks they look like they are in good shape. Im taking the head into the machine shop tomorrow to have it inspected. Do you guys think I'll be able to put it back together with just pushrods valve stems seals and gaskets if my valves aren't damaged ?
DurannmanS15DSL

Whats up guys been a while since I've visited, Its been a busy year considering the pandemic. I want to finish up the S15 this winter but there's a few things that are holding me back. I got a gasket kit fro Jerry the last time i worked on the 2.2 but I think theres a few things that GM did that are different from the 2.2 that went into the Isuzu Pup. I noticed that the oil pan gasket is different than the one that came in the S15 I also noticed some cracks in the head i will be posting some pictures. The rockers don't look damaged or cracked . It would be nice to have a diesel mechanic that knows how to work on these little engines around my area. If you guys have any suggestions on where I can find a oil pan gasket i would really appreciate it.
DurannmanS15DSL

Cracked head ?
Attachments
Cracked head
Cracked head
DurannmanS15DSL